Emergency Hotlines and Procedures
Our Emergency Procedures are put in place as soon as we land in Saudia. Please familiar yourself with the following rules which are applicable for Saudi Arabia. In Saudi Arabia, English is not well spoken by the Locals, and many streets do not have names. Every year, thousands of pilgrims do get lost or displaced. Many are disoriented and cannot find their way back to the hotels.
- Do not separate yourself from the Group without first asking permission, OR let someone know where you will be.
- Always follow directions from your Group Leader, even if you think you know better. Please do not argue with the professional Group Leader who knows what he is doing.
- Always wear your ID badges which are provided for your safety and comfort. Try to memorize the telephone numbers on your ID badges.
- In case you get lost or separated from the Group, please call the special emergency numbers listed on your ID badges. We will duplicate the numbers at the end of this memo.
- Our trained staff will come to your assistance within the hour and will bring you back to your hotel. In Makkah, our hotel Rehan Marwa is in the direction of DOOR # 01 of the Grand Mosque, for HAJJ.
- At least try to know the nearest DOOR EXIT of the Grand Mosque in the direction of your hotel. You must memorize the DOOR EXIT number. It will save you plenty of headache and problems. There are 95 doors or gates of the Great Mosque numbered in an anti-clockwise direction.
- Below is a list of hotels & emergency numbers which you should memorize if you can.
These telephone numbers are put in place for your safety and comfort:
1. Rehan Marwa Hotel, Makkah:
2. Sanabul Madina Hotel in Medina:
3. Emergency hotline (ONLY FOR EMERGENCIES) (24 hrs)
4. Emergency hotline (ONLY FOR EMERGENCIES) (24 hrs)
5. Emergency hotline (ONLY FOR EMERGENCIES) (24 hrs)
6. Mustashfa Ajyad (Hospital) 911 ( 5 mins away by ambulance)
7. Mustashfa Noor (Hospital) 911 ( 11 mins away by ambulance)
In addition you can call members of our support staff :
Khawar Nadeem: (Pakistan: +92.321.5270716, Saudia: )
We are always fortunate to have a team of volunteer Medical Doctors in our Group to render routine services to our Pilgrims. In Emergency cases, we will call the ambulance and shuttle you to either Ajyaad Hospital or Noor Hospital.
Medical Services are provided free of charge to Pilgrims.
Should you be hospitalized for a longer than expected period, then we will arrange with our Local Representatives to visit you regularly.
We will inform your relatives overseas, with your permission, and if possible arrange visitor visas for them to visit you.
In case of death, we will make all arrangements for your burial. We will inform the Pakistan in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia of your case. We will assist to get the necessary Death Certificates and other related documents.
We will extend all help and services possible to bring you back home at your expense.
Our Airline is the Saudia Airlines.