Requirements For Hajj Visa
Note: All documents must be original unless otherwise stated.
1. Valid machine readable passport for at least 7 months. Must have signature.
2. Vaccination against Meningitis Type ACYW-135 (Cholera is optional)
3. Clear copy of marriage certificate (if accompanied by wife)
4. Ladies 45 years old and over can go with Abu Mu’aaz Group with Permission Letter from Mahram.
5. Ladies under 45 years old must have Mahram (husband, brother, father, son)
6. Clear copy of child birth certificate (if accompanied by children)
7. 6 passport size photos.
Passport size photographs must be like that of US passports photographs. They must conform to US standards and size, and taken out on a white background. Absolutely nothing must be written at the back of them, and they must not be stapled. Photos for ladies must be in hijab.
8. Completed visa application form; must be signed. What you don’t know, leave blank. We supply the Hajj visa forms and we assist in completion.
9. Cashiers Check or Money Order payable to: Mutaff Hajj & Umrah Services. Personal checks (that do not bounce) accepted.
10. All requirements must be met. If in doubt, please ask. Please do not send incomplete documents unless you are told so by Mutaff.
11. All documents must be complete. Hajj or Umrah Visas cannot be processed if one document is missing. If you are having difficulty in getting certain documents, please ask Mutaff Abu Mu’aaz.
12. Please forward all documents by post or submit by visiting Mutaff premises.